Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Trying a Healthy Lifestyle

Our family is really trying to eat healthier this year...I've been buying as much organic produce & product as I can find in our local stores and we've been trying to make healthier snack choices.  I've found that if I actually stick to my list & don't buy any junk while I'm in the store, I've been saving a lot of money & we have been feeling much better!  We have also been more consistent with our It Works products again & they have been helping tremendously!  I can't take everything I would like to until after the baby comes, but Cody is back on his normal routine with the thermofit, it's essential bars, greens, & profit.  I can still use the profit & essential bars, which I love, for breakfast or a snack...they keep me full & give me the good energy that I need to make it through my day :)  Anslee takes a very small amount of the greens & profit as well & she loves them!  I'm going to try to share some recipes & food/health tips on a regular basis for those of you who are interested in what we are doing to stay healthy.

Here's your first recipe, a vanilla chai tea smoothie...if you try it, please let me know how you like it :)  We thought it was pretty tasty!  To get your profit, go to http://christinburris.myitworks.com




No comments:

Post a Comment