Thursday, January 10, 2013

Blessings this week :)

Well, I have been very blessed this week!  Sunday night I got a call from the program that my daughter attends twice a week saying that they needed a teacher & asked if I was interested.  At first I wasn't, but then they explained that Anslee could go for free & I would get paid minimum wage...so I thought why not lol :)  We had a great first week & I can't wait for next week!  I have babies that are about to turn 1 or just turned 1, so it has been interesting but definitely fun :)  I also had several people ask me about the skinny wraps so that business is still going well also!  I've lost more weight & inches this week too, which makes me very happy lol!  I hope everyone else is having a great week & staying well!  If you are looking for a great way to keep from getting sick, you should check out the greens!  It is 8+ servings of fruits & veggies in a powder form that detoxes and alkalizes your body...disease can't live in an alkalized body!  You can find them at http://christinburris.myitworks.com.  We have felt so much better & have much more energy when my family is taking our greens, we can really feel the difference when we miss it!  I mix mine with some juice and it really tastes pretty good :)  I'm doubling up on mine now that I'm working with kids again...I'm trying my best not to get sick lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment