Wednesday, December 4, 2013

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!

Well, I just realized that it has been forever since I've posted anything!  We have been so busy this fall :/  I took on babysitting an infant for a friend and we have enjoyed having a baby around again, but it has kept me very busy!  We also found out at the end of August that we are expecting!!!  Our precious new baby is due April 30th & we cannot wait!  I've only had a few very emotional days where I have been overcome with worry & anxiety…after Jackson went to Heaven last year, this pregnancy has me more worried than I thought it would.  However, we know that God is good and works all things for our good so we are choosing to trust Him and accept His blessings as He provides them.  So far our baby is healthy & growing strong!  Anslee continues to grow & blossom with her own unique personality that lights up our days :)  She is very strong willed, but she is also very sweet and caring.  I can't imagine a more perfect gift from God for our family!
The Christmas season is my favorite out of the whole year!!!  We get to celebrate my birthday, see all of our family, there is sometimes snow :), I drink lots of hot chocolate when it's cold, and we celebrate the most important thing of all…our Savior's birth!  It's a magical time of year when love fills the air & I love it!  I love all the lights & decorations, but what I love most of all is celebrating Jesus Christ and what He has done for us!  I hope everyone remembers the true reason that we celebrate even through all the activities, shopping, and fun gatherings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment