Thursday, January 16, 2014

90 Day Challenge!


I've seen lots of my friends posting about how they are trying to get healthy this year…who's up for a 90 day challenge?!  All you have to do is select at least 1 product from It Works & try it for at least 3 months…really that's all :)  I promise you will see results & your body will thank you later!!!  We will start on February 3rd!  You will need to order your product for the first month by January 20th to make sure it gets to you in time to start the challenge.  If you have any questions please let me know…you can call/text me at 325-203-6384 or e-mail me at codychristinb@aol.com.  My website to order products is http://christinburris.myitworks.com 
If you are on social media look me up: Facebook (Christin Ballard Burris), Instagram (christinburris), Pinterest (cdburris), and we will start a support group and keep up with each other's progress :)  I look forward to seeing what a difference these products can make in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment